Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Card of Dad

Hello Everybody!

Tonight I made a card for my Dad.  He plays guitar so I thought it was fitting :)


The background is made using distress oxides and Ken Olivers Yellow Gold.  While I spritzed the paper with water I put a few drops of the gold liquid to give the paper a little shimmer.  I also used watercolor paper so it would take the water better.  After the paper was dry I used a music embossing folder.

The die cut is a file from the Silhouette store.  I made a few guitars to get the different colors layered.

I am submitting this card to the Cards in Envy Challenge: You're the Man Challenge.

Until next time my friends, enjoy the music! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is awesome! LOVING that guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy S said...

Great masculine card for Dad. Love the background of music sheet with the guitar. Great design. Thanks for much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for the "You're The Man" challenge.