Wednesday, December 28, 2016

One More Christmas Card

Hello Everybody!

Wow!  It is almost a New Year.  It's always exciting-like a fresh start-when the new year comes around.  New goals are set.  Last year my goal was to set more glitter.  And do you know what?  I failed.  LOL!  I think I used less glitter last year than I ever have.  And I'm talking about all glitter-glitter paper, loose glitter, and Stickles.  I realized this toward October or November.  But really too late to fix it.  Oh well.

So for now-I haven't made any real goals yet.  I just want to make more stuff. :)  And share it with you guys. :)

So I have a Christmas card to share.  The last one for the year.  And it's for someone my husband works with who likes the vintage style of cards.  So when he asks me to make her one-I happily do because I love this style too.

The pink note background paper is My Mind's Eye from their Love and Found collection (a few years old).  The mistletoe is a button.  The floss is floss.  And everything else is Tim Holtz!   Even the corrugated panel.  I did use a little gesso on the panel to brighten it up.


Here is a closeup of the charm.  


I even stamped the inside! (Which I am proud of my self for doing because I usually leave it blank.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


I would like to link up to the following challenges:

{Pin}spirational Challenges #181:  Photo inspiration-I love this picture.  I pulled the pink and blue from this.  I love how feminine this picture feels to me and hopefully I transferred some of that to the card.  

Use Your Stuff: Show what you are working on.  

Sunny Day Crafting:  Anything Goes

Thank you all for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Happy New Year! :)


4 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card! I love the vintage style as well! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
~DT Sherry x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning make , thanks for playing at {PIN}spirational Challenge Lisa DT

https://handmadewithlovebylisa.blogspot.co.uk/

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper