Thursday, December 15, 2016

Mid Month Reminder CWS Bus Card

Hello Everybody!

We are half way through with December.  And I don't know about you-but it went by way faster than I wanted it too!

We have some great inspiration for our challenge at Creative with Stamps.  We want to see cards using Christmas stamps.


Here is my Christmas card.  And it was inspired by a friend of mine.  She asked me if I could make a card for her kids' bus driver.  Of course I said. :)  So I went to the Silhouette store and came back with this cool school bus shaped card.  I added the 3-D Christmas lights from Jolee's and an elf sticker from Hobby Lobby.  I put the elf on white paper and cut it out so he would stand out better.


I thought this was a super cute idea for a card.  And we have a bus driver that we love so I made another one...


The elves are a little different but other than that-the same.  :)

Be sure to join our challenge!


Don't forget to include this graphic on your entry!

Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time my friends...Merry Christmas! :)



5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ohh Katy the cutest one from us
I love love this
and may I have this one on my Post box
I will send you my address
my son will be scream to get this Katy
this is so so so cuuutee
lovely idea to make a school bus hehe (LOL)

Maria Valente said...

This card is so much fun! Love the idea!
Hugs and a very Merry Christmas in advance!

Billie A said...

The bus and elf are so cute. I love this darling idea. Merry Christmas. Hugs.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilian said...

Oh, this is adorable! Great idea!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio