Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Card Time

Hello Everybody!

Are you making Christmas cards?  If you use a Christmas stamp you can link your card up to our Creative with Stamps Challenge!


For my card I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and this cool glossy paste from Recollections that I found at Micheals.  Then I stamped this cute reindeer from Hero Arts and colored him with copic markers.  I adhered him with pop dots and rounded the corners.


And I stamped the inside since I didn't have a sentiment on the outside.  This fun sentiment is from Great Impressions.


Also, stop by to see what awesome cards my teammates have created!

Be sure you join us and remember to check the rules.  You'll need our graphic for sure.  The rest of the rules are here.

I would like to link this card to the following challenges:



Until next time my friends...it's Christmas time! :) 

13 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Love the clean and simple look of your card, Katy!
Hugs, Mary

Billie A said...

Oh my I have this image and need to get it out again.. I love your CAS look and the snow in the background. LOVE this card. Hugs teamie

Monika Reeck said...

that deer is too cuuutee Katy
love the dots behind the Image too
Sweet CAS card Katy..love this
May I ask you to SWAPPING the Image
this Hero Arts image is so cuuute
I love this much Katy
send me your address I will stamp for you some Hero Arts Image too you can choose from my Blog teamie
big hugs
Monika

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!! Love the reindeer and the snow in the background!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is adorable, Katy! What a cute image and I love that you left the front very CAS, Jo x

Helen F. said...

Oh how cute is this little reindeer! Love his red sweater too :-) Awesome CAS card, Katy!

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card, love the CaS design and what an adorable image

thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties xx

Scrappin Sue said...

So fun
Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

What a lovely Christmas creation.

cotnob said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card, an adorable image and lovely CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
Pauline
x

Lilian said...

Beautiful card! Love the background for the reindeer. Have a Merry Christmas!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely.