Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Glittery Peacock Card

Hello Everybody!

Wow!  November has gone by so fast.  So fast that I almost missed this post!  😲  And now there are emojis in blogger!  Have I been gone that long?  (LOL  just kidding I posted on November 1st.)

So since it's November 15, it time for a mid-month reminder of our very cool challenge happening at Creative with Stamps.  You have to use a bird stamp.  So be sure to check out what my awesome teammates created along with the rules here.


For my card I used a peacock stamp from Great Impressions.  I embossed it with Sienna Star embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  The sentiment is from an old Fiskars thank you set.

The glitter around the edges is also from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Golden Silver.  It is absolutely beautiful.  Gold sometimes is dark and that is ok in some applications.  But I love happy bright gold and this glitter is all of that.  I used red line tape around the edges.  The black pearls are from Rangers Enamel Accents.  For me I needed to balance out the sentiment.  :)


 

I couldn't figure out which photo I liked better.  So I thought why not include them both.  



And we have 2 great sponsors this month-so there are prizes!

Sponsors:


3 Digital Stamps from Eureka Stamps
(for CWS Challenge Winner)




&


3 Digital Stamps from STAMPLORATIONS
(for RANDOM Winner)



I would like to link this card to the following challenges:





So please join us with your bird stamps!  Until next time my friends...stay tweet! :)

9 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

So much sparkle - I love it :)

Dotty Jo said...

Stunner! Great image and loads of lovely blingity bling, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

wow so many sparkle and bling here on your lovely card
the Image is so stand out love the color you have choosen Katy
adorable last minute card
I love this teamie
see you around
Hugs
Monika

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! Love that sparkle!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Billie A said...

This card looks elegant. I like the look.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that peacock!!!!!!!!!!!

Dori Shelton said...

What a gorgeous sparkly card!! Thank you for joining the heat embossing challenge over at Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope you play again soon!

Helen F. said...

Love all the gold and glitter, Katy! That peacock is fabulous too :-)

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This is so pretty. I love the embossing powder and the glitter edge :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge.
-Chris
SNS DT