Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Flamingos

Hello Everybody!

It's time for a new challenge at Creative With Stamps!  This month we want to see those bird stamps!  Turkeys, pigeons, -whatever birds you have in your stampsets we want to see them!

Don't forget to include this graphic!

Now maybe I should have gone with Turkeys, but the flamingos were talking the loudest to me.  So I made a Christmas card.  The stamp are Greatest Impression.  Here is a closeup of the glitter accents.  Also I colored with copic markers and then with distress ink around the oval.


Here is my card.  


Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time my friends...time for Christmas! :)

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The image is so sweet
it makes me laugh
is the birdie wearing flip flops hihihi its makes me smile big
so cute card Katy
and lovely DP too
Adorable christmas card
see you around teamie
big hugs
Monika

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Cute image and the idea for such a Christmas card.... ;) Little bit crazy but I love it :)

Helen F. said...

Awesome Christmas card, Katy! Love the FL theme ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! My fave birds!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Those flamingos are SO CUTE!!! Fabulous card!!

Billie A said...

Great Christmas card and love the little flamingos.

Glittered Paws said...

So cute - I just got a flamingo stamp - hmmm...the ideas are in my head. Great Christmas Card.