Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Spooky Lady

Hello Everybody!

Halloween is on it's way-and I am getting started on making Halloween cards and other things.  There are lots of cute images at Silhouette-and they are full of inspiration.  Silhouette does pay me to say wonderful things about them (but I'm open for an arrangement!) ;)  One of their cool cuts is this Halloween Witch and her owl.


The cardstock and the card base is from Michael's.  The base of the background is a page from a book.  Except for the witch (which is Silhouette) the rest is Tim Holtz!  Even those cool decorative pumpkins.

I used paints for the background: crushed olive, endless preserves, and black soot.  I did use a stencil from the crafters workshop.  The spooky is from a thin Tim Holtz die cut set.  (There were other words too and a bat embossing folder.)

I would like to link this up to the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay spooktacular! :)

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Halloween Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Katy, the witch silhouette does look great and I love the colours in the backing paper. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

Dionne

Helen F. said...

Awesome Halloween card, Katy. Love the silhouette image and the background PP :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day this week.x