Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Shaker Card

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited to share my pumpkin shaker card with ya'll this evening.

I used a Queen and Company circle pop up-it's the foam part that keeps all of the fun little sequins and stuff inside.  I used my silhouette to cut the pumpkin (bought from the sil store). and measured it to cover the circle foam tape.  The bottom circle was a bit too small so I cut a larger circle to make it work.


This circle was a middle circle.  And it got me thinking-there are a couple of big circles in the pack.  What are those used for?  This is a normal A2 sized card.  I guess bigger cards.  I will have to do some research-but if you have used the larger circles and it's on your blog-leave your link and I will check it out.  :)

The sentiment is washi tape that I bought at Michaels.  Also-I embossed the black panel with a bat embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  I used Black Diamond Stickles to go around the panel to add a little extra interest. :)

Here is a closer look at the stuff inside.  Mostly it's from Queen and Company and then there are some Halloween sequins that my friend Jodi gave me.  :)  


There are 2 bats and this fun jack o' lantern sequin.  So fun! :)



I am linking this card up to Use Your Stuff-orange, black and one neutral.  So I used kraft for my neutral.  

I would also like to link up to Inspiration Destination-Anything Goes 107.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun! LOVING this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Beautiful shaker card
Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge.
Maria Pilar DT

Janis Lewis said...

Fun Halloween shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!
~DT Janis

Haven_mom4 said...

What fun bits and beads inside the shaker. Turned out wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jolanda's Blog said...

That's a unique card!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)