Friday, October 14, 2016

Frankenstein Card

Hello Everybody!

Tonight I'm sharing a cool Halloween card I made using my silhouette machine.  I am amazed at whoever created this file.  For the background of Frank I used twisted citron and dried marmalade.  I used a designer paper piece I had floating around for the background.  Then I added spiced marmalade distress paint around the edge to give it some depth.  I look at adding papers but that wasn't happening.


The stars are from Dazzles.  Boo is from some American Crafts letters.

I would like to submit this to the following challenges:

The Male Room: Halloween

Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes #107

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...boo!  ;)


6 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh! Scary! Clever use of your silhouette machine, great card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This jumped out to me and I just had to come and say how I think this is Fabulous, I agree whoever designed it is a genius. Love how you have brought it to life. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Halloween challenge. Faith DT

Shawna said...

Hello Teamie from HOC!! So good to see you!! I saw your card at The Male Room and wanted to comment on how awesome it is!!! Frankenstein has always been bitter sweet for me. Poor guy just wanted to be accepted but wow how creepy!! I love this card so much.. My favorite part is all the imagery used outside the main focal point.. Awesome!! and great colors too. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room and see you at HOC!!
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna DT

Chris Dring said...

That is one awesome cut file and such an amazing card! Love it!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - that cut image is just wonderful. Really creepy. Great colours behind it too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

PS I really must use my Cameo more!