Thursday, September 15, 2016

Autumn Blessings Card

Hello Everybody!

Can you believe it is already September 15?  How did this happen?  Where did September go?  Well, one good thing about today is that is time for some more inspiration from our Creative With Stamps team.  Here is my inspiration.

For this card I used a stamp from our generous sponsor STAMPlorations.  It is the Pumpkin-Large.  The sentiment is also from STAMPlorations.


I used copic markers for the pumpkin and the leaves.  I used Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey.  And then I added the leaf brads.  

The challenge this month is to use the colors or the picture for inspiration.  We can't wait to see what you make! :)



Be sure to include this on your post! :)

Until next time my friends...time to get a pumpkin something! ;)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Katy! What a beautiful card you've created, Jo x

Helen F. said...

Beautifully done, Katy! Love your sweet leaf brads and the pretty pumpkin!

Monika Reeck said...

What a great color blend Katy...lovely interpretation from the Photo Inspiration...great job teamie
Hugs
Monika