Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Brrrrrr

Hello Everybody!

It's only cold in the AC here!  But I have a little friend who is turning 3 and her favorite movie is Frozen.  So I wanted to make her a special birthday card-and I wasn't sure how I was going to make it without Elsa.

But with the help of the Silhouette online store and my machine, I figured it out!

I got this castle and when you take out the inside cuttings it's just the background so I cut in a light blue the castle with all of the trimmings.  Then I took those out and cut just the solid background.  For the card background I used different blue distress inks.  I also cut the snowflakes from the silhouette machine.  I popped out the castle and added stickles to the outside of it.


I would like to link this up to 2 challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends....the cold never bothered me anyway (Elsa).  Just kidding-I like warmer weather! ;)



6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh so gorgeous , delicate and super pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! Love the sparkle on the castle!!

Annette Allen said...

how fun.. i love it

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful Castle card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautifully done!