Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Challenge at Scrap It Girl

Hello Everybody!

Now that Halloween is over-Thanksgiving and Christmas are no doubt well on their way!  I always hope that I can enjoy this busy time of year!

So with a new month there is a new challenge at Scrap It Girl!  This month the challenge is to use gelatos, water colors, or other paint.

I went simple for this challenge.  I saw gelatos, and it was nice to get to use them.  It's been awhile. :)

I embossed a piece of white cardstock.  I 2 blue gelatos for this card-cotton candy and a blue one that has a little sprarkle to it.  I painted over the embossed panel.  The sentiment is a sticker from Hobby Lobby.


Here is the panel before.  I think I better go back and make a few more in different colors.  You can always use birthday (and thank you) cards!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out this month's challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create! :)  Until next time my friends....time to paint! 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is beautiful!!!!!!