Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions Stamps!

Hello Everybody!

I am getting so excited about Christmas!  I was at a store today that was selling Christmas decorations and their display was lit up with colorful lights.  It's a little early-but it did bring a smile to my face. :)

Today is my turn at the Great Impressions Blog.  I was inspired to make a vintage style Christmas card because of this sentiment: D469 Vintage Merry Christmas from the Great Impressions Online Store.

I found some cool Christmas paper at Michaels called Craft Smith.  I die cutted Tim Holtz's carolers and brought this card together.  For the sentiment I used gold embossing powder and black, brown, and mowed lawn distress inks for the background.


I used a couple of Tim Holtz trees to help be festival.  :)

Thank you for stopping by today!  Remember there is a LOT of inspiration on our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards.  Until next time my friends...Fa la la la laaaa lalala.  :)


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is great, Katy! LOVE the fun die cuts and the fabulous vintage feel! HUGS! :) Mynn xx