Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions!

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn at Great Impressions Blog, and I have made another Halloween card!  I love love LOVE this spooky house!  :)  I also love Halloween! :)

The stamps I used are: F561 Halloween House, C406 Little Ghost, and A134 Halloween Greetings.

I used a Martha Stewart punch for the spider web and then 2 ribbons.  The candy corn is a button and some light and dark orange bling from Recollections.  I used dusty concord, spiced marmalade, and mustard seed distress inks on the Halloween house.  The house is pop up with pop dots and the ghost is tucked underneath it.


 The background paper is from DCWV and it already came embossed with a spider web.  I used black soot to bring out the design.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see lots of Halloween and Harvest inspiration.  You can also check us out on Facebook

Until next time my friends...happy hauntings! ;)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the little ghost!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun Halloween card..

Mynn xx said...

That paper is AMAZING, Katy! LOVE the way you sponged it to bring out more texture! This is a super fabulous card! :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable Halloween card! Love how the ghost is peeking out!