Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 Layout

Hello Everybody!

There is a new sketch at Stick It Down!  I was going through my pictures and found these 2 from where we stayed up to welcome the New Year.  And then like magic this page came together!  (Which doesn't usually happen like that!) ;)


The base paper is Bo Bunny.  This is a close up.  I bought the Jolee's steampunk owls and thought that would be a cool place for one.  I always buy these cute little things and then I hoard them.  I'm trying to get better and here is the first step!  LOL!  I used some Tim Holtz embellies and both die cuts are his.  I glittered the hexagons and that has actually been hanging around because it didn't fit another project.  Yay! Now it has a home :)


Here's the sketch.  We would love to see you scrapbook pages!  


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Hope your 2014 is going well! :)



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the owl!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

great take on the sketch.. that owl is too cool..

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful take on the sketch Katy. Love the fun pics too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle Looi said...

Love your interpretation and that background work! Nice one!