Thursday, June 5, 2014

Father's Day Card

Hello Everybody!

I finished a Father's Day Card using my Tim Holtz pocket watch die, grungeboard, and foil cardstock.  It is using the techniques he used in his January Tag, except I used alcohol inks instead of paint in the middle.

The paper is a scrap that got distressed with black loot distress ink.  I gold embossed the sentiment.  And I used chit chat words for the middle.


I am entering this in the following challenges:



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good night! :)

6 comments:

yyam said...

Love the use of alcohol inks and the embossed sentiment! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that watch!!!!

Maria said...

A wonderful Father's Day card! Fab inking and embossing...well done!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the pocket watch ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Jenny Marples said...

Such a great idea to use the Tim tag techniques for this lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Lin said...

What a great card for our challenge, Katy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!