Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorite Things Friday-Washi Tape

Hello Everybody!

At Scrap It Girl we are celebrating our Favorite Things Friday.  Today's love is for Washi Tape.  Such a fun a decorative thing to add to those scrap pages and cards!

Here is my little collection.  The white tape dispenser there is bar code packing tape from Prima.  I have some Making Memories "packing tape" stuff too.  It's the predecessor to washi tape.  It's not as forgiving as washi because it is like normal tape and once you have placed it-it's hard to adjust.  I guess that's why it didn't "stick" around.  Ha ha ha!  :)  A history lesson and comedy-who could ask for more?  ;)


Here are my favorites.  Out of all of those colors I chose 4 black and white ones and didn't realize it until I snapped the picture.  But the reason these are my faves is because they will go with any color palette for the most part.  The measure tape and pointy finger are Tim Holt's and the other 2 are Recollections.  I think half of these are Recollections.  (Which means I impulse buy at Michael's)  LOL  


Thank you for stopping by!  Please link up and show us your favorite Washi Tapes!

Until next time my friends....I'm stuck on you!  (I know now I sound like a Valentine's Day card.  Oh well!)  :)