Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Egg Card

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn over at Unique Laser Designs, and I have created this CAS card.

Here's my card:

Here is a close-up of the eggs.  I used TH Distress Paint Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint on the wooden eggs.  Then I applied Crystal Stickles over them.  When you buy the eggs there are 6 different designs in a pack-so there will be more egg projects! :)


Other Supplies: Stencil-Dylusions/Ranger, light modeling paste, gelatos-spearmint and lime, Hampton Art Stamp

Thank you for stopping by!  Over at Unique Laser Designs we are hosting a challenge-go see!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the eggs!!!

Annette Allen said...

those eggs are amazing.. I love this card..

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous Easter CAS design and I love the sparkly touches.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Diane said...

Well interesting this a cute design, very clever Katy.

Hugs Diane