Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Table Layout

Hello Everybody!

It feels like it has been forever since I posted something crafty!  We had family and friends visit over the last few weeks.  So since things have quieted down I am back to scrappin'!

I didn't know what I wanted to do-but I had to do something.  So I have a handful of pictures left to scrap for my husband's birthday in 2012.

So I created this layout:


I just started diggin out paper and moustache stuff!  Here's the journaling.  (You may have to enlarge it.)  The grey strip of 'stache's are Studio G washi tape.  And I used my Going Places Cricut cartridge for the knife and fork circle.


This is a die cut from Tim Holtz.  I used brown cardstock and inked it with black ink.


The circle and moustache are both Kaiser craft wood pieces.  I used fire brick distress ink for the circle and an orange gelato for the 'stache.


I'm sorry this came out blurry.  It looked ok on the camera.  And I realllllly  wanted to post this tonight so here we go.  :)  Tim Holtz's bingo piece and ticket.  The 18 is for my hubby's birthday.  It is hard for me to use a number that does not tie into whatever I'm scrapping.  Does anyone else have this problem?  The moustache and heart are brads.  


I am lucky because there are a couple of challenges that this fits into.  Usually I find the challenge first but this time I went rogue!  LOL!

Cut It Up Challenge: #41 Anything Goes with a Die Cut--The Title (Cricut Alphabet), Hand (Tim Holtz/Cuttlebug), and Fork and Knife Circle (Going Places Cricut)


And remember if you are looking for a birthday challenge--go over to Scrap It Girl and check out the details.  It runs until the end of the month! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a great night! :)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo awesome! LOVING the colors and all the mustaches!!!!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love all the little details! Great layout. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

yyam said...

Hehe...super fun!