Friday, February 7, 2014

Favorite Things-Journal

Hello Everybody!

It's Friday and it's time for Favorite Things at Scrap It Girl.  This time it is for a favorite journal or notebook.  So here is mine--and before you say "boring" I have a short story about it--LOL!

Many moons ago my step-sister gave me this journal.  I can't remember when exactly but I know I wasn't writing down profound thoughts or anything at the time.  I did think it was really nice.  It's a black leather journal with gold edges.  Actually too nice for me!  Haha!


But I kept it because "you just never know."  And after my soon was born, I realized that I wanted to write down fleeting moments.  And that is when this journal came in.  Now I'm not a great journaler (which can be a problem sometimes when I do scrapbook pages) but I try.  This book starts on Jan 6 2010 and  my son was born Nov 2009 if that tells you anything.  And right now Oct 16th 2013 is the last entry.  

It's halfway filled so at this rate he will be 8 before it's full.  LOL  So I better start writing!


I have some composition books that I have decorated but as far as my favorite--this is it.  And it was given to me by my step-sister which makes it that much more special.  :)

Thank you for stopping by and if you read this-thank you even more!  :)  Until next time friends...please stop by Scrap It Girl and share your favorite notebook or journal. :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love this book!! Good idea!!!!!