Wednesday, November 20, 2013

There's no place like home...

Hello Everybody!

I made this card for my sweet niece who loves the Wizard of Oz.  Hence, the ruby red slippers.  It was one of those things that looked better in my head then when I started to make the card-so there were are few revisions.

I wanted the card to look like the scene where the witch is under the house...but that didn't happen.  So I went with some classy black and white polka dots and a swirly embossing folder...and this is what we have :)


The shoes are cut from my Slice-the Spook Alley cartridge.  Originally they were witches shoes but I cut off the curly cue. 

The happy birthday tag is Making Memories.  The shoes are colored with Christmas Red Stickles.

I am entering this into the Paper Playtime Challenge: #23 Sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...click those heels! ;)



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun!! LOVING the boots!!!!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

What a cute idea. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.