Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Tag

Hello Everybody!

It's the last day of November-and do you know what that means?  I'm posting my November tag for Tim Holtz!  LOL I don't know how I started to procrastinate so bad.  Hopefully, for December I will be a bit more on the ball-but don't hold your breathe!

So here is my tag:


I used the Antiquties Frosted Crystal embossing powder for the main image.  Tim is totally right-it took a couple of times before I got this the way I liked.  I used a couple of different stamps too.  

I don't have pumice distress ink (although it is on my Christmas list) so I used scattered straw and barn yard for the title.  I wanted it to pop but I think it looked better in my head.  I do like the dare to dream sentiment.  I would love to be able to sew and make costumes-maybe one day! :)



I did this technique twice so I could cut out the dress and pop dot it.  These are also Ranger tags.  And around the edges I used Versamark and Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  It's subtle but it's there.  :)  The ribbon is from Spare Parts.

I am also submitting this to the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...dare to dream! :)

5 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

So glad to see I'm not on my own posting at the last minute! Love your version so much and I hope you do get to create amazing costumes some time soon. Jenny x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!

cheiron said...

What a fun tag! Love the pattern image. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so creative Katy with a great message.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carly said...

I'm sure these tags come in handy at Christmas!