Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cute Lil' Turkey

Hello Everybody!

I am working on my Thanksgiving cards.  And Catch the Bug Challenge is having a fun Bingo Challenge.  This turned out to be a perfect combination!  There is still a day to check it out. :)

Here is my card using a Bugaboo Turkey:


I used the column going down on the right side-Bugaboo image, ribbon (the brown going down the left side), and brown and orange colors.  The pattern paper is Jenni Bowlin.  And the sentiment is a G Studio from long ago (when they were still a $1) ;)  And the other papers were scraps (yay!).  Oh and I colored my turkey with Copic Markers.


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...gobble gobble! :)



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the turkey and the pumpkin!!!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that adorable turkey!!!

Carly said...

cute turkey. I think it's funny how our dinner is the icon of the holiday of Thanksgiving.