Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another Thanksgiving Card

Hello Everybody!

Time is ticking as I am trying to get all of my Thanksgiving cards done.  Eek!  I am so thankful for all of the challenges-they are really helping my mojo!

365 Cards has a challenge everyday (AWESOME!).  I have lurked there for some time-but tonight inspiration hit me.  So here is the first card I am linking to 365 Cards Day 327 Beautiful Background Day 5.  The challenge is to keep the background free of things, to use lots of white space.

Here is my card:


I used a Tim Holtz embossing foler and an embossing diffuser.  The embossing diffuser I used was an oval at the bottom so when I ran the folder with the paper through (along with the diffuser)-it did not emboss an oval at the bottom.  That is how I stamped the sentiment.  Then I heat embossed the pumpkin and cut it out.  I adhered it with a couple of pop dots.  Then I stamped the leaf and cut it out but I just glued it down like normal.

There is a piece of kraft paper under the tree embossed paper.  I inked the edges to give it a little added effect.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...I will be making some more Thanksgiving cards! ;)

3 comments:

Rose said...

what a perfect CAS Thanksgiving card :) love the embossing!!!
so glad you joined us on 365 Cards

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love the embossing and the pumpkin!!!!!

Kathy D. said...

Congratulations it was in the designer spotlight at 365 Cards!! Way to go girl!!! I had plenty of cards just didn't get them in the mail...grrrr. Oh well guess they will still be good next year! Glad to see your work as I was missing it!