Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 4 of Tim's Creative Chemistry Class

Hello Everybody!

So I have finished my day 4 techniques.  There is just so much cool stuff and infinite possibilities.  :)

So let's have a look...


This first one is a monoprint.  These are all Stampers Anonymous stamps except for the gear.  That's Hampton Arts Graphic 45.  It was sitting next to the round notions stamps and I thought-why not?  There's gotta be a gear in a sewing machine right? ;)


Faux Patina...Love love love :)  The first is a compass coin (Tim).  The other 3 are from Momenta Metal.


This is Tinted Tinsel.  I painted and stained the tag.  And I think that's a Hampton Arts Hot Air Balloon stamp that I used.


This is Ombre.  Wow!  If you ask me.  I realized through this process that my stamping collage skills need some (ok maybe a lot) of fine tuning.  But there is some kind of coolness factor to this.  I think it might be the lady (graphic 45).  Like the guy there (one of my favorite Stampers Anonymous) is thinking about there time in beautiful Paris.  :)


This is the Faded Layers technique.  I took a picture before I stamped it because I wasn't sure what I was going to stamp.  Pretty cool, huh?


Turns out that I didn't cover too much up.  Love this guy too! :)


Thank you for stopping by!  And if you leave a comment that makes me super happy! :)  Until next time my friends...stay inky! :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are amazing!!!! i loveeeeeee that dress form!!!!!

Jenny Marples said...

Love your take on these techniques Katy. Haven't we learned so much! Jenny x

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful stamping techniques Katy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

yyam said...

Oooooh...these are fabulous!
I so wanna take this class. Would you recommend it?

Carly said...

The faded layers are very neat! Have you ever considered doing something like that to a wall in your house?