Monday, September 30, 2013

An Easter Layout....

Hello Everybody!

Here's an Easter Layout that I just finished.  It is for a challenge at Let's Scrap where you had to use 3 pattern papers, rub-ons, 2 different washi tapes, a die cut, and bling.


Here is my die cut.  It's a Tim Holtz bunny that I cut out of kraft paper and tacky tape (from Sparkle N Sprinkle).  I used dark brown flock from Sparkle N Sprinkle also.  He's so soft! 


Here's the journaling.  The bling is from Making Memories and here I layered two of the squares.  


The rub-ons are from Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies.  The year and the little design at the bottom and on the left are rub-ons.  All of the paper here is from Pink Paisley (Indigo Bleu).  And then I went crazy with vintage photo distress ink.  LOL.  

I used tea dye distress stain on the yellow ric rac.  The rabbit sticker is Tim's also.  The flower trim is Tim's that I stained with stormy sky.  That's a great match for this paper!  I have more paper so I will be able to make some more custom embellies! :)

The washi tape is on the left.  Also is a bottle cap chip board from Basic Grey.

I am also submitting this to the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...what are you working on? :)



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the chocolate bunny!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love how you made the bunny with flock.We dont get that here in India but I am going to hunt for a substitute
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable layout! Love the bunny and super cute pics!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa