Friday, August 30, 2013

Gelato Balloons

Hello Everybody!

I've been a little busy!  There is a challenge going on right now at All Beautiful Cards (ABC Challenges.  The challenge ABC42 is not to use flowers on your cards.


So for this card I used my gelatos.  These colors are all from the 50's diner set. I love the colors in this set, don't you? 

I used a Happy Birthday background stamp from Hero Arts and white embossed the background.  Then using the different colors in the set, I colored (with a little water) parts of the background to make the embossing show through.  I die cut the balloons from the Cricut machine (Celebrations cartridge) and colored each balloon with the gelatos.  

I used Maya Road twine and pop dotted the balloons.  And no flowers! ;)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a great day! :)



1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Love the colors you used on your background, what a wonderful birthday card! Thank you for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!