Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wintery ATC's

Hello Everybody!

Do you still have snow on the ground where you live?  If you do, you have my condolences!  :)


On this first ATC I used Martha Stewart's texture effect.  On the trees I used some glossy accents to give them an icy feel.  

On the second card I made a mono print on my gelli plate, and this card is cut from the print.  Sometimes when you walk out the door and it's snowing or raining, I'm like uh.  But you can't be like that.  You have to look past the weather and..."enjoy the journey."  :)


I made this card with a cool stamp I got a few months ago.  I embossed the image with black embossing powder and then used distress inks to give them that sun rise or sun set look.  Then I added my titles.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...spring is on the way!

2 comments:

Carly said...

wow, these are awesome! I love the background. I'm always amazed that you seem to top your self!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those snowflakes!