Friday, March 15, 2013

Some More ATC's

Hello Everybody!

Here are some more ATC's.  They all have backgrounds made from using a monprint from the gelli plate.  If you haven't seen it-go check it out.  They also have a facebook page where they post way cool backgrounds and projects.  I am still learning about making monoprints.  But I can tell you it is very addictive!


Do you ever have stamps or things that you forget about?  I have some word stamps from Stamp Rite that are old but awesome.  I remember my step mom buying them for me for Christmas and wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.  So as I am looking for stuff for this ACT creative adventure, I ran across them.  Eureka!  Totally awesome.  Embrace, Travels, Timeless, and Discover Adventure are some of the word stamps.  (She bought me 4 sets each contains 8 words).  Now that I have rediscovered them-you will be seeing a lot more of them! :)


Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments to!  Until next time my friends...stay crafty!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

you are the ATC queen..you do such a great job..totally inspiring..

Jenny Marples said...

These are so fantastic Katy. Love those backgrounds and how fantastic to make use of your existing stamps. Hugs, Jenny x