Wednesday, November 28, 2012

For Fun Glittery Projects

Hello Everybody!

I am sooooo excited to tell you the news...wait for it....I am on the Design Team for For Fun Challenges.  This is one of my favorite places for challenges and now I get to be apart of the inspiration!

So the first challenge is for Christmas Glittery and Shiny.  Well when I made my card, my mind was still on Thanksgiving-LOL!  So here is my card.  But scroll down because I did get my act together and made some glittery Christmas tags!

The line is made from Mica chips.  I have been wanting to use them again and put them on red line tape.  The circle is from a Spellbinders die and I used distress inks to color it.  The stamp is from Fiskars.  The paper is from Recollections.


Now-Here are my tags.  I cut them on the Cricut using the George cartridge.  I outlined each tag with Stickles glitter glue.  The tree on this card is from a Christmas cartridge which I don't have.  And the star is a punch.  Also, I handwrote the To and From.


I stamped the reindeer on here with a stamp I bought at Michaels last year.  I colored him with Copics.

    

For these two tags I embossed them with a Tim Holtz snow flake folder.  I apologize for the shadows-my camera has a little scratch.  Hopefuly Santa will bring me a new one for Christmas ;)                                                   



Thank you for stopping by!  I think I'm all straighten out now-Haha!  I will have the right theme for next week.  :)

I can't wait to see what glittery creations you will make!  Until next time my friends-remember it's For Fun! :)

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

these are all so fun..Love all the fun glitter...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your glitter tree looks awesome
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Helen Dooley said...

love your card and tags. I think im stealing the embossed snowflake ones. So glad your on the team.
Hugs!

Kathy D. said...

I like the embossed snow flake too! And the glittery thank you card...sorry for the mess up!!
Glad to have you on the team!

Jenny Marples said...

Some real glittery gems here Katy. Love what you've done. Hugs, Buttons x