Saturday, October 6, 2012

4 Squares

Hello Friends!

Happy World Card Making Day!  Such a fun and happy day!  I'm gonna start it off my showing you a card I made for The Game-Challenge #10 Four Squares.  I hadn't played this until my husband and I were at the park with our son.  It's lot's of fun.


I cut a piece of black card stock 4.5 inches wide by 9 inches long and folded it in half.  The smaller squares are 2X2 inches.  I made them from dictionary paper that I had sprayed Dylusions ink on.  I love this ink!  So bright and happy!  I used squeezed orange and a little bit of fresh lime for some contrast.  Around the edges of the squares I put on some orange Smooch.

The stamps are from Stampin' Up 2001.  I am still using still using these little guys!  And I used black embossing powder on them.


Here's the inside-a smaller white square for writing and a trick or treat ribbon across the bottom.


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...let's make some cards! :)



5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Katy loved the squares idea and how you have showcased 4 different Halloween images
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Susan said...

The INLINKZ is fixed now, go ahead and add it now. So sorry about that.
love your card! great colors and love the written paper! thanks for joining us at THE GAME!
Susan

Annette Allen said...

cute I like the design....

Jenny Marples said...

I love everything about this card. The repeated squares, the colours and the glossy images all work so well together. What a well spent afternoon. Hugs, Buttons x

Chrislyn said...

Very cute card! I love the paper background and how you colored it. The blank inside is a great idea as you can use it for a note, invite, etc. Great job!
Thanks for joining us at The Game!

Chrislyn