Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Alice Card

Hello Everybody!

Today I made a card for 2 challenges:

Cardz TV: Cricut Cardz Color Challenge #115-red, blue and yellow (black and white as accent colors)

Moxie Fab World-Focal Point Challenge-use a focal point

So here's my card.  I used the Disney Cricut cartridge to make Alice.  I forget that those little layers can sometimes be tedious!

I embossed the red cardstock on the Cuttlebug and used Making Memories letters for the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Curiouser and Curiouser (Alice in Wonderland)

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww Alice in Wonderland is adorable...awesome card..

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Such a cutecard!! I love it!! Simple and adorable!! I love the embossing and the image..
Hugs
Jaya

Mimi said...

very pretty and bright! Thanks for playing along.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team

Melissa said...

This is perfect, nice job with the colors, thanks for joining CCC!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)