Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Father's Day TV Card

Hello Everybody!

Whew!  Father's Day is right around the corner!  And I don't know about ya'll but I have about 4 cards to make--my husband, my dad, my husband's dad, and my uncle.  I have one made and with this one-there are 2 cards left.  No pressure! ;)

The awesome folks at Retro Sketches had a great sketch (#14) that inspired this card.  There's still time to play!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:


I used the DCWV Guy Stack for the moustache paper and the polka dot paper strip.  The TV and sentiment are from Paper Smooches Boob Tube collection.

On the inside I used a stamp from G Studio.  I was a little too close when I took the inside picture!  LOL!


Until next time my friends...Honor your dads! :)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, loving the colours and design. Have a great Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Annette Allen said...

awesome Fathers Day card...

Khandrogos said...

Love the mustaches! Any Dad would be happy to get this card!