Friday, May 18, 2012

Anniversary Trip Scrapbook Layout



Hello Everybody!

I am soooo excited!  Tomorrow is the Scrapbook Expo, and I am going!  I am going to take two classes, do a few make and takes, and lots of shopping! :)  If you haven't already, you can find me on facebook (I Like to Cut and Paste).  I will be posting a few pictures tomorrow and then probably post more pictures on here next week.  So be sure to stop back by!

Sorry that I am posting my Friday project a little late.  But better late than never!  Over at Let's Scrap it's International Scrapbook Month.  If you haven't been-go!  There are so many fun challenges going on right now!

This particular challenge closed last night but there is a new one today.  This is for Challenge 135 and it had to be based on this sketch and represent 4 of something.  This year Let's Scrap is 4 years old!


So here is my interpretation of the sketch.  My husband, son and I had recently taken a weekend trip to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary.  So we celebrated our 4th year by doing 4 big things-going to the beach, aquarium, zoo, and Dinosaur World.


Here is a close up of the tags.  The 4 year is on a Tim Holtz tag, the 4 is a rub-on from 7 gypsies and the little red letters are from Cosmos Cricket.  Trip is spelled using American Crafts letters.  I used red cardstock to go with the middle paper which is from K&Company.


These rub-ons are from Fancy Pants.



The mat and journal paper is Tim Holtz paper.  And if you look close you might see brown spots on the red cardstock.  I thought it was kind of boring so I added spots with my Close to My Heart stamp.


Here's a close up of the 2nd page.


I know I didn't name everything on these pages so if you have a question let me know.  Until next time my friends....go celebrate! :)

1 comment:

yyam said...

Sounds like a fabulous 4th anniversary celebration....beautifully scrapped too! :)

Enjoy your weekend!