Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday--Stickers!

Hey Everybody!

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Easter is now in view!  I am really excited about that--I gave up buying scrapbook supplies and accessories for Lent.  Whew--I wanted rubber bands for something and realized I couldn't buy them because they would have been used in a project.  You don't think about stuff like that!

So I found some really cute Easter stickers and had to use them for a card.  (I have about 10 more to make--yeah I know it's Tuesday.)

So here's my card....

Here's a close up of the stickers.  They already had glitter on them!  I added twine.  Voila!  Quick and easy Easter card---hopefully I can make a few more like this!


Until next time my friends...get out your stickers!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...I love all those fun eggs and cute flowers...love the added twine..

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

There really are great stickers out there now! I am digging your blog background...fun fun fun!!!