Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Brayer

Hi Everybody!

This Tidbit is about using a brayer to help put paper on a cutting mat.  This is a cricut mat and I don't know about you, but every so often the corner isn't down enough, and the Cricut catches.  Disaster starts to ensue as I have to stop the machine from cutting.  

Using a brayer to help roll and even distribute pressure can help aid against the corners from coming up.  Now there is a point when even the brayer can't help.  Then it's time to get out the 2 way glue :)  Or buy a new mat.  Until next time my friends....use a brayer!

3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

I started doing this when my Silhouette mats were pretty well out of sticky. It works wonderfully!! :)

Annette Allen said...

great idea...thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

We all know how frustrating it is if the mat comes up while you are using the Cricut!