Monday, November 14, 2011

Tattered Angels Thanks Card

Hello Everybody!

Here's in my 2nd entry into these Challenges:

The challenges that I am entering this card in are:

So here is my card....Scroll down, and I'll show you how I made it!


First I select my black and white paper.  I think this is French, but I have not idea what it says.  I can't read French or really bad handwriting...(LOL!)


Next I stamp Thanks onto white cardstock.  Then I cut it trim off the extra.


I sprayed the Thanks with Tattered Angels Jack O' Lantern.  I did spritz it with one shot of yellow to bring out the orange better.  So the tag isn't just orange, but shimmery also.  Then once it dried, I inked the edges with a black ink pad.


I put the Thanks through my Xyron machine to make sure it would stay flat on my card.  


And here it is...

Until next time my friends...stay thankful :)

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

I love this ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

cnelson said...

So LOVELY! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

What a great card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, maybe a doctor wrote that text, huh? I can't read their handwriting, either! LOL

I like the simple design of your card, with the pop of orange in the center. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week.

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love that you inked the sentiment in orange. A great simple design. Thank you so much for playing along with color splash at The Play Date Cafe.