Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday-Martha Punches (on Thursday today!)

Hello Everybody!

Wow it's been a busy couple of days!  Firstly, I added blogs I recently visit to the side.  Each one is different and cool so take a look!

My birthday was a few days ago, and I got so many fun scrapbooking things!  I got a couple of Cricut cartridges, different color Alcohol Inks, Copic Markers, some Sew Easy accessories, and a Martha Stewart Halloween Punch.

The Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch is so cool.  It has a corner punch so the web is seamless should it need to go around a corner.


Here is an example of what it looks like punched out.  I am very excited about the possibilities with this.  Be sure to stop by Friday for my very cool project featuring these spider webs!  Until next time my friends...stay punchy!

No comments: